The CM&BHC is actively involved in activities that foster community-based innovation in behavioral health through a number of USC collaboratives. We also provide mentoring to faculty, trainees, and organizations affiliated with the following entities:
- The USC SMART-VR Center is a multidisciplinary center that brings together world-class investigators across movement science, engineering, neuroscience, and rehabilitation to study and develop virtual reality interventions for neurorehabilitation.
- The Community Health Equity Solutions (CHES) is composed of group of faculty members, staff, students, and community leaders to find new solutions to reduce the persistent health disparities and improve health outcomes in our surrounding communities and beyond.
- The USC Metaplasticity and Megaplasticity: Changing the Brain from Synapse to Community collaboratory aims to gain novel perspectives towards understanding both the parameters of lifestyle as well as investigating underlying mechanisms of neuroplasticity critical for developing brain resilience in aging and disease.
- The USC mHealth Collaboratory brings together researchers and partners from across USC and beyond to lead advances in research, well-being, and health care through mobile strategies.
- The USC Institute for Integrative Health whose mission is to improve the quality of life for individuals and society by promoting the health and wellness of the whole human being—body, mind, and spirit.
NIH CAREER DEVELOPMENT AWARDS